Saturday, August 9, 2014

LOST - My Mojo!

Does this happen to any one else???? I have the afternoon to myself and had planned on sewing - but I just can't seem to find my Mojo!

I even have my blinkers on and am ignoring the dirty dishes in the sink, the dishwasher that needs emptying, the overflowing washing basket and a small pile of recycling that nobody has bothered to carry out to the recycling bin. Oh and I think the fire has gone out and we are out of kindling.

I have music, I have caffeine and chocolate and I have a variety of projects to choose from being quilts, pencil rolls, PJ's etc etc all at various stages begging to be finished - but I just can't seem to find the energy to get going. I even have an adorable Owl softie that is only waiting to have a small seam stitched closed before it can go to its new home.

Living with a chronic illness, I should be used to running out of steam when I am having a flare up, but now I am just finding that I am bitterly disappointed with myself and even on the verge of tears. Oh dear!

Has anybody got any suggestions on how I can get myself out of this slump and reclaim my MOJO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment