Monday, October 27, 2014

Bonnie & Camille Charm Along

Hi All!

A couple of weeks ago I participated in the Bonnie & Camille Charm Along that the delightful Ms Midge hosted. Camille Rosskelly is one of my Top 5 designers - so not participating would have been like not having that much needed cuppa of the morning.  

Despite my best effort - I wasn't able to complete my whole top in time for the linky signups - but at least I had made a good attempt - much better than my Kate Spain Charms, which are currently sitting in a plastic snap lock bag waiting to be made into squares.


I used the Moda Bake Shop pattern called interwoven - I saw it somewhere in Blog land and just fell in love with it straight away!

I have another 8 rows to add to the bottom before adding a white border. I snavelled up some red n white minky for the backing from my local Spotlight at a crazy $3 per metre. 


This quilt is an over sized lap quilt - perfect for our white iron day bed that is now in our lounge room - all because the kids underbed Lego table didn't fit under the futon bed that we already had, but that is another story altogether. 

Anyway, so linking up to Bonnie & Camille Charm Along over at Ms Midge.

Ms Midge

1 comment: