Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Busy as a Bee.....

Well I am all sure by now you have noticed my lengthy absence for the past couple of months.
I have been super busy trying to finish my sister's quilt for her 21st, then I went away for a couple of weeks and then I got sick again and kids..... you know what it is like to have life just get in the way.

And just when I should be saying yep - I am about to start my Christmas sewing - I have joined up with another sewing Mumma to create String Theory for an upcoming market here in Coffs Harbour on 1st December. String Theory is all about making items that are made my recycled or vintage items, as well as sewn items that are reusable. 

Anyway, I wanted to quickly share with you the three bee blocks that I caught up on over the last few days.


Scrappy Sprouts for the September Queen Bee.


Low Volume & Bright for the October Queen Bee.


And string selvedge blocks for our current November Queen Bee.

These were all fun to make and not to mention valuable in building my patchworking skills.
Now just to get busy sewing for the Made with Love Markets in Dec and then I can think about creating a red & white block for the December Queen Bee who so kindly has put her request up early for those that get too snowed under with Christmas activities.

Cheers Kel xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment