Thursday, August 8, 2013

WIP Wednesday

OK - so it is really Thursday here in Australia - but can I claim that I am blogging on American dates & times! LOL!

WIP's needing to be done before our holiday in September:
35 x Inspirational journals (Commissioned order - materials are now here)
16 x Ladybug Eye masks (For a Scrapbooking retreat - have fabric & pattern)
Baby Harrison's Lego Bunting (part of his birth present - have fabric)
Eryn's Square in a square quilt (it's her 21st present)
Finally managed to do a layout sketch and work out exactly how many purple and green blocks I need. Have since made another 6 purple ones with only 10 more purple ones needed! I brought some more fabric to ensure that I now have enough to make all the blocks.
Everyday Angel quilt (it's Mum's birthday present)
I managed to finish another block and have assembled the next block with only the appliqué and embroidery to do on this one.

Other WIP's
Chook Coasters & matching table runner - fabric chosen
Umberella pouch - pattern copied, fabric chosen  Paper Peicing completed - now need to construct the pouch
Easy As ABC QAL - fabric chosen for F-J
And Sew We Craft MQAL - August Block
Queen Bee #1 - August Block for Alyce
Sweet Pouch Swap - I was lucky enough to get Gemma from Pretty Bobbins as my partner
FQS 2013 Designer BOM - Both Block 1 & 2 to complete and I am sure that Block 3 will be billed soon!

Completed WIP's
Knitted Bed runner - onto the last ball now. - COMPLETED!
Easy As ABC QAL - fabric chosen for A-E  A-E COMPLETED!

And to throw an even bigger hammer in the works - I have accepted to be on the Kaszazz stand at the Craft Alive Expo here in Coffs Harbour and then to also do a Mega Demo a fortnight later!
Lord give me the strength to pull all of this off!


2 comments:

  1. Kelly i don't know how you do it sweetie,But i take my hat off to you.Now take a deep breath and get to work girlfriend..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are a busy gal! Made some great progress though!!

    ReplyDelete