Saturday, August 18, 2012

Christmas in July Handmade Swap!

YAY! My partner Fiona from Finding Fifth has finally received her Christmas In July Handmade Swap, so I can post some photos for you all to see or you could even read Fiona's post about it here!

I must admit I had some help from one of Fiona's friends - who provided me with Fiona's Pinterest details so I could stalk her on there.  It was there on her boards - that I discovered Fiona's love for felt Christmas tree decorations. BINGO!!!! I had hit the jackpot and knew straight away what I wanted to make. 


I ended up making 2 of each design. Got to love my stash of Kaszazz buttons that came in handy for this project - mind you I think I am going to put forward to head office that I would love a Christmas pack with Red, Dark & Light Greens and white!





I also whipped up a little bag for them to be stored in when they were not in use.


Plus what Christmas In July gift would it be - without a Christmas card to match!


All the goodies bundled up and ready to go!

I just want to say a big Thankyou to Alyce from Blossom Heart Quilts who organised this fantastic little swap!  I had a ball working on this.

As for who my swap partner is or what they have made for me - I will just have to be a little more patient until it arrives in the mail.

1 comment: