Sunday, August 19, 2012

July Queen Bee #2 Block

WOW - I have been on a roll getting up to date with my Queen Bee #2 blocks.
Although I have to thank the amazing Kristy from Quiet Play, who has very kindly offered to make my June block for me as the paper piecing totally balked me and she also said that she had wanted to give the block a go anyway.

Well, onto the July block for the lovely Anorina from Samelia's Mum!

Our brief was to create a modern-ish star block using Black through to Grey, White and Orange.  So using trusty google, I found a great tut for a Wonky Star block over at The Silly BooDilly!


I am really happy with the way it turned out. Although not a great picture - but I used two different oranges - one plain and one patterned.  It is also a lot brighter in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment