Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WIP Wednesday!

OK - I have been trying to write this post since yesterday, so I am just going to do a real rough outline, as I know I need the shock value of it to hit me on the head so I will stop procastining and get onto it all.

WIP's needing to be done before our holiday in September:
35 x Inspirational journals (Commissioned order - materials are now here)
16 x Ladybug Eye masks (For a Scrapbooking retreat - have fabric & pattern)
Baby Harrison's Lego Bunting (part of his birth present - have fabric)
Eryn's Square in a square quilt (it's her 21st present)
Everyday Angel quilt (it's Mum's birthday present)

Other WIP's
Knitted Bed runner - onto the last ball now.
Chook Coasters & matching table runner - fabric chosen
Umberella pouch - pattern copied, fabric chosen
Easy As ABC QAL - fabric chosen for A-E
2013 Designer BOM - I have month 1 and just paid for month 2

Completed WIP's
I am happy to report that I have finished hubbies Minnie Mouse outfit for an upcoming Scouting weekend! YAY
It looks very cute and is certainly good for a giggle - but I have promised him that I won't post photos until at least Sunday morning. So stay tuned for my Sunday Stash!!!!!!!



 

1 comment: